Thursday, August 30, 2007

Update

Good news!!

I saw my surgeon yesterday. I get to go back to work next week!!

I know, I know. I'll be whining about having to go in no time however for now, I'm looking forward to getting out of the house and into a routine.

Everything is looking good and the weight is coming off. I'll post the update Saturday morning. I'm now allowed food other than pudding, jello, etc.

We went to a favorite restaurant last night. I ordered one a la carte manicotti and ate half. The other half is in the fridge. I'll get to it sometime today. A full order is three manicotti. I got one.

And ate half.

No salad. No bread. Just half of a manicotti.

And that filled me up quite nicely.

Life is good.

And now.......

Because PK asked.......

My Erotic Personality is The Bottom. Take the Erotic Personality Quiz on SageVivant.com and discover yours!I took Sage Vivant's Erotic Personality Quiz and discovered I'm a Bottom!

What is your Erotic Personality? Find out now.

5 comments:

  1. Great news, Eva! Quite a difference, half of one manicotti. I am glad you can eat "real" food now!
    Big hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're amazing! I bet the doctor was really pleased with how very well you're doing. If he'd asked us we would have been able to tell him there would be no keeping you down.

    It must have been your daily mantra... "I love algebra tests! I love algebra tests!"

    Hooray, real food! I'm happily anticipating the ticker tumble on Sunday.

    ciao bella~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva, well done that girl.
    I so happy that things are going well for you.
    I look foreword to the ticker on Saturday.
    Warm healing hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am tickled to death. I knew you were ready to go back. Take little rest breaks. You are also doing great with the small portions.

    I am so proud. You have so much to look forward too!

    Love and Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eva
    You sound like you are doing great. I agree with Theresa, take it easy and rest when you need to.

    Hugs
    Dove

    ReplyDelete