PK here! The surgery is over and Eva is back in her room. To get all the details I have click here!
Now you will see why I have been so supportive of the surgery, it has all been a blatant attempt to steal her readership!
Before I head to bed tonight I just wanted to take a quick minute to thank you all for your warm wishes, comments, emails, and support. I love you all!!!
We have to leave the house at 5:30 so we're headed to bed kind of early. I'm hoping to get a few good hours of sleep. It's been a long day so that shouldn't be a problem.
I'll be back sometime before this time next week.
In the meantime, PK, keep them all posted here...
Good luck, Eva! My thoughts and prayers are all with you tomorrow and the coming week. I'll anxiously await updates.
ReplyDeleteLove ya! Suzy
By the time you read this, babe, the very best part of your life will have already begun and the way you'll be feeling will quickly be a distant memory...
ReplyDeleteALl of this will fade from your memory along with all those unwanted pounds, vanishing into the great nothingness... leaving only a thinner, healthier and especially happier you!
And just think, your twin will be right there with you, along with your family and your incredible husband, and all of us, too... at least in our hearts and thoughts...
Love you lots... only good thoughts!
Tiggs
I'm bouncing between the twin blogs... just didn't want to leave the star of the show out by only responding on PK's place...
ReplyDeleteEva, girl, you know how much you are loved and with all the positive thoughts and healing energy flowing from all of us directly to you and your family, absolutely nothing can go wrong...
Can't wait to hear from you directly but your twin is of course doing an excellent job of keeping us updated and relaying information... as is your darling Adam...
Love you lots,
Tiggs
Eva, PK tells me that you are doing great, that's wonderful.
ReplyDeleteYou are in my prayers, love and healing coming your way.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Hey Eva!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting through that first step, now on your way to a speedy recovery and a new outlook on life! I was thinking about you all day yesterday, and was just able to stop in long enough last nite to get an update.
My thoughts and prayers are still with you. Hurry up and get your energy back so you can update us with your own posts. *g*
~Love & Hugs!
Eva, Glad to hear your up and walking the halls..You go girl!
ReplyDeleteLitle old blog land is not the same with you not out here....So get better soon!!
*hugs and grins*