Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Quick Post

As much as I would love to answer emails and comments individually, I simply can't at this time. Tomorrow they will make sure there are no leaks in my system and then they will feed me a few liquid items - broth, jello, etc. If all is well,I will be sent home. In the meantime I want you to now I've read all comments, emails, and e-cards and appreciate every word of support and encouragement you've written.

Today they took my cath out. I still have needles in both hands and two drain tubes in my abdomen. Assuming all goes well tomorrow I'm looking forward to all that being removed. Oh and they finally removed my oxygen tonight. So anyhow thank you for all support and encouragement.

10 comments:

  1. HOORAY!

    I'm so glad to hear things are going well. Getting the tubes out is wonderful.

    Hang in there Sweetie! I'm still pulling for you!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! Oh hon, I'm so glad they are taking out all the tubes and drains and such. They make one feel like a machine more than a person!

    Don't you worry about answering emails, etc. We just wanted you to know we love you and are thinking about you.

    Take care of yourself and enjoy all the pampering your family and friends want to give you.. oh, and don't forget to mind PK!

    Love ya bunches! Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horray Eva!!! So glad you are doing well!!!! Great to hear from you so EARLY after the surgery!! Tubes out eh? I'm all for that!!!! It is wonderful! I'll be praying all goes wonderfully tomorrow!

    Gentle hugs!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah, you felt up to posting! I too am really glad the tubes are coming out, but I am sure not as glad as you are. I'm keeping you in my thoughts, thanks for the update!
    Big hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great news to start the day with. I hope everything works out for you today!

    Thoughts and love still with you.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva,

    Wow, that's really great. We're wishin' and hopin' and prayin' for a quick recovery and a fantastic new you!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva, that's fantastic, so glad that you are doing so well.
    But still dear girl, do be careful and heed Adam and PK.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie,

    So maybe by this morning you won't feel quite so much like a pin cushion... that stuff REALLY makes it hard to feel like yourself and feel as if you are healing and getting better... and with everything that is removed, you will feel closer to home, closer to Adam, closer to seeing PK... speaking of PK, with every thought of her that you have today, she is a few miles closer to you...

    Love you lots,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get back to us when you are ready. We aren't going anywhere!

    Huggs and Love
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your twin's company and take full advantage of being taken care of. We'll be here when you're ready to come back..

    ReplyDelete