Eva,You are right, it has been so long you even forgot how to spell it!! LOL (sorry I couldn't resist). I'm so happy you are having a great time. Wish I was there throwin' in some one liners and learning. Have a wonderful time. Hugs, KayLynn
oh alright.. I'll fix it. that's what I get for not using spell check.
Eva, it's good to see you, say Hi to PK and CeeCi for me please.Love and warm hugs,Paul.
I am!!!Hugs~CeeCi
Good to see you back.I'm sure your all having a blast, lucky lot.Ronniexx
I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself - but who else was at the table besides CeeCi? It was a blast!! Come back!Love you twin!
Knock, knock, knock......Hmmmm.....Eva, honey, where are you? Hugs,Debbie :)
Tink, tink, tink.....helloooooooo?You know, Eva, I am so sure you have something witty and wise to say. Thinking of you...I miss your posts.Hugs,Debbie :)
I'll Second you Debbie! Eva I miss anything you might be thinking. Don't forget you still have dedicated readers out here!!Hope Life's treating you well this Fall. Hugs,KayLynn
Eva,
ReplyDeleteYou are right, it has been so long you even forgot how to spell it!! LOL (sorry I couldn't resist). I'm so happy you are having a great time. Wish I was there throwin' in some one liners and learning. Have a wonderful time. Hugs, KayLynn
oh alright.. I'll fix it. that's what I get for not using spell check.
ReplyDeleteEva, it's good to see you, say Hi to PK and CeeCi for me please.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
I am!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs~
CeeCi
Good to see you back.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your all having a blast, lucky lot.
Ronnie
xx
I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself - but who else was at the table besides CeeCi?
ReplyDeleteIt was a blast!! Come back!
Love you twin!
Knock, knock, knock......Hmmmm.....
ReplyDeleteEva, honey, where are you?
Hugs,
Debbie :)
Tink, tink, tink.....helloooooooo?
ReplyDeleteYou know, Eva, I am so sure you have something witty and wise to say.
Thinking of you...I miss your posts.
Hugs,
Debbie :)
I'll Second you Debbie! Eva I miss anything you might be thinking. Don't forget you still have dedicated readers out here!!
ReplyDeleteHope Life's treating you well this Fall.
Hugs,
KayLynn