ROFL! So glad to see she is aging the same way I am. Wonder if Ken spanks?love you twin
LOL. That is funny. Happy Mother's Day, Evadiana
SICK!LMAO
Maybe she is researching bariatric surgery on the web!Huggs!Theresa
I'm excited about what I'll look like next year. Yee Haw. Loved catching up with your site. Cassidy is gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you.
My mom was sad to hear Barbie was only 50. That means she is older than Barbie.=-)
This is great!!! Finally - something real from Barbie.Hugs, Jen
ROFL! So glad to see she is aging the same way I am. Wonder if Ken spanks?
ReplyDeletelove you twin
LOL. That is funny.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day, Eva
diana
SICK!
ReplyDeleteLMAO
Maybe she is researching bariatric surgery on the web!
ReplyDeleteHuggs!
Theresa
I'm excited about what I'll look like next year. Yee Haw. Loved catching up with your site. Cassidy is gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteMy mom was sad to hear Barbie was only 50. That means she is older than Barbie.=-)
ReplyDeleteThis is great!!! Finally - something real from Barbie.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jen