Thank you for remembering about little ole' me!I love you too!HUGS!grace
Yep...Happy 39th... again!!
Hate to break it to you kid but from now on it's two for one - I think that puts you about 43 at least.Love you sister!PK
Uh, NO! I didn't ask for the 2 for one special! I'll wait until the AARP starts sending me stuff before I take that special!Love you guys!HUGS!grace
Tell em Grace your not getting older your getting wiser. =-)
Thank you for remembering about little ole' me!
ReplyDeleteI love you too!
HUGS!
grace
Yep...Happy 39th... again!!
ReplyDeleteHate to break it to you kid but from now on it's two for one - I think that puts you about 43 at least.
ReplyDeleteLove you sister!
PK
Uh, NO! I didn't ask for the 2 for one special! I'll wait until the AARP starts sending me stuff before I take that special!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
HUGS!
grace
Tell em Grace your not getting older your getting wiser. =-)
ReplyDelete