Friday, August 1, 2008

The Latest

Have you been to LA Kink? Make sure you go often and make sure you don't stop with one post. As PK said, with 4 of us posting there we are stepping all over each other so make sure you have read all the posts.

LA Kink is the most fun I've had since LA itself which is the most fun I've had ... well... ever. Are you sick of hearing about it? Gosh I hope not because we're just getting started. There's so much to tell!!!

Soon I'll be posting about all the new toys Adam and I got complete with pictures. We've not tried them ALL yet but I got an excellent smattering of three of them last night.

The first was something CeeCi talked Grace into. She did such an awesome sales pitch that I just had to try it myself. I must tell you, I'm glad I did!!! It's a flavored oil (see picture on left). CeeCi told Grace that it has a quite pleasing taste and would help in the BJ department of her life.

Truth be known, BJ's have never been my favorite thing either. I just don't whine about it quite as much as Grace does!! LOL

Anyhow, I tried it. I like it. I'll be doing it again. In fact, Adam might tell you that is the best BJ he's ever gotten. At lease I think it was. Nice stuff. I'll have to find somewhere around here that sells it or I can just order more I guess. I'd like to try another flavor or two.

Anyhow, after that I got the best spanking I've had in AGES!!!! We used two new toys. I hate to tell you what they are because you'll get to see them soon at LA Kink when I post pictures of all my new stuff. Oh well. I'll tell you what they are but you'll have to keep checking at LA Kink for the pictures.

The first is a new crop!!! Yipppppeeeeee for me!! If you've followed this site for the two years it's been alive and breathing then you know the crop - in my opinion - is the yummiest of all yummy things!!! The old one is awesome but this new one is even better. It's so much more sophisticated and refined than the old black one we have. You'll see!!!

Adam went to town on my rear with that thing. Yum. Ouch. Yowza. Thank you sir, may I have another!!!!!!

And then we tried out our new split tail whip. Yes, folks. WHIP!!! It is wonderful!! Has a great wrap around sting to it. Again, keep checking LA Kink for pictures. They'll be up before too terribly long.

And speaking of LA Kink CeeCi revealed herself as the owner of the new split tail tawse. It's quite lovely. I got to hold it in my hand and smack it against my thigh. Would have bought one myself but Adam and I already had found the whip. I figured one split tail item per trip is PLENTY for my rear!!!

This, however, leaves the cuffs, the plug, and the paddle to be matched to myself, PK, and Grace. I'm amused that many of you thought the cuffs were CeeCi's while the tawse is mine. Wrongamundo!!!

Since Adam and I still have new toys to try I'm hoping for a nice time tonight while the house is still empty. Offspring #3 is out of state for a wedding till later tomorrow. She seriously needs to find a job!!!! She claims to be moving out at the end of September, job or no job. Yeah right. How well is that going to work?

Well, I guess I better get off the computer considering it's a tad uncomfortable to sit today!!! One more thing before I go....

The anniversary of my gastric bypass is coming up on August 13. I've lost over 140 pounds. I'm about done losing although a tad is coming off here and there still. For the most part, this whole saga is in the past and I'm ready to move on with my skinny life so take a look at my new ticker!!!

I'm counting down to the due date of when I become a first time Grandma!!! How cool is that!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I get the BJ thing..not my favorite either..You have so much to be proud of..and we're proud of you too..140 lbs..that's remarkable but not surprising..you seem to be a pretty remarkable person. All those spanking toys..You are indeed a major spanko..I'm glad that's back!!.Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen those oils and not tried them as yet. Which flavor did you try?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mthc~ I'm glad it's back too!!!

    GW ~ We bought "original" flavor. It really is good tasting. I want to try some of the others though.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva-
    140 pounds-how exciting! You must feel absolutely mahvelous dahling!
    Quitting smoking is a curse and a blessing isn't it? I quit 3 months ago and boy does food taste better! It's been a real battle to keep the pounds off and it's only been a short time! Oh well, enough about me. Enjoy your new self, I'm sure that Adam does! By the way, you never told us if spanking is any different since you acquired that skinny little size six butt of yours! Just curious because I'll probably never find out myself...
    *sigh*

    Glad you had such a nice time-looking forward to the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Would love the name of that oil..do they happen to have a website?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you have your groove back! We all knew you would but I also know you were getting tired of waiting around for it!

    That's another post I want to do sometime. I used to not be wild about BJ’s but I have changed my mind. Of course that stuff doesn't sound so bad.

    As someone who has been able to watch the entire weight loss may I just say BRAVO!

    Love you twin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, you tried it and you liked it!!! That wonderful product took me from doing a bj as a favor to asking (ok, pleading) to give head. I really, really like it and the more I discovered I enjoyed have a cock in my mouth, well, it's kind of like spanking... the more I want to do it.

    I can't wait to read how it works out for Grace and Bossman.

    Oh, that bottle should last for quite a while because you don't need much and one more thing... Adam can use it on you too!!

    Yummy stuff!

    *Hugs*
    CeeCi

    Ps- GW:: I've tried several flavors and keep going back to the Original... it's the best one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva, how wonderful to be embarking on a new (skinny) life! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fanny~ From what I can remember, spankings are no different except that Adam seems to be able to get a better grip on me these days!!!! And as for the oil, I'm going to look for a better close up shot and add it into the post for you.

    Twin~ Thanks for the bravo! And I can't wait to read your BJ post. I did actually enjoy it the other night. Definitely!!

    CeeCi~ My guess is that Adam would kiss you if he could in thanks for the recommendation!!

    Sara~ Thanks!! Skinny is good!!! I must admit, I am enjoying it!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like you and Adam are having a wonderful time. I'm so happy for both of you, and jealous of the 2 tail.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    P.S. My ex was adamantly opposed to having a BJ. Is that weird or what?

    ReplyDelete