Hmmmm....
What to do... what to do....
We're learning that we have to strike while the iron's hot!! I mean these opportunities seem to be so few and far between these days that we're well aware that we need to take care of business when the opportunity arises... whether we're in the mood.... or not.I wasn't really so what's a girl to do?
I cut right through all the red tape and pulled out the big gun...
You know the one I mean.... HMW
aka "Hitachi" for short.
aka "Hitachi Magic Wand" cuz that's what it's called on the box.
aka "Oh Gawd I'm cumming now so stand back or you're gonna get soaking wet and by the way I sure hope I don't get frizzled cuz we all know electric and liquid don't mix" cuz that's the best way to describe it. Those of you who own and love one know exactly what I mean. Those of you who don't... well you might be missing something fantastic. That's just my humble opinion, of course.
Anyhow, that darn thing had me flying in no time at all. And for those of you who hate me for all the backscratchers I've purchased for others you'll be happy to know I had a fair amount of that used on my backside along with the "handy" flyswatter like we bought all our LA friends AND that nasty little split tail whip.
Yummmm-o
The spanking I got felt like he was really going to town on me when in reality I know he doesn't put a lot of muscle into it but dang it was all pretty sting oriented. Oh, and there was plenty of his hand, too.
Yum yum yum.
I was in a pretty playful mood with it all and was saying things like "damn, that hurts" and "ow ow ow OW OUCH." I guess Adam got tired of hearing me whine cuz that's when he set forth this new rule of his which is simple really.
He said, "From now on when you say ow you are just going to get it harder."
The smart ass in me wanted to start saying "Ouch" instead of "ow" but I figured he would know that I knew exactly what he meant.
So try coming up with something new to say when you want to say OWWWWW. It's impossible. It was then that I started getting giggly but figured that might get me in deeper too so I did the only thing I could do.... when you're worried about your mouth getting you into trouble, just stuff it full of something.. anything... so you can't talk.
I grabbed the closest thing I could get my hands on.
Damn, CeeCi, that oil sure does change the whole BJ perspective. I do LIKE giving head now. Wow!!
Seriously for those who haven't ever tried it, grab about $65 and run, don't walk, to the nearest adult store in your area and ask for Kama Sutra oil of love. You won't be sorry!!! Trust me. Heck, trust Grace. She is an oil fan now too!
Oh, it's only $15.
That other $50?
Spend that on a HMW if you don't already own one. You won't be sorry about that either!!!
So I'm off to visit my twin.And guess what?
Tomorrow morning when I wake up in her house, it will be her weigh in day.
Her house is small people!! I will hear it all!! AND give you a full report!!
Be back soon!!!
I am insanely jealous right now... :-) Seriously, so glad the two of you had some fun. And I don't know what I would do cuz I say ouch even when my hubby gives me a playful love tap in the kitchen :-) As for the magic wand and oil...hmmmm...anniversary coming up...maybe I will have to look into them both...and that paddle I really really want...and .... :-) Have a great visit!
ReplyDeletePhew, I'm so glad you didn't get electrocuted! I can so relate to the concern and honestly it's why I only purchase submersibles. The last toy with a cord didn't last long.
ReplyDeleteHmmm, no 'ow'ing. I don't tend to say 'ow' I gasp, then giggle. What is it about those stingy spanks that they lead giggle fits?
That was quite the creative way to stifle your yelps!
*hugs*
CeeCi
*have a safe trip and give Nick and PK an extra squeeze from me.*
I'm so jealous! I hate you and PK!
ReplyDeleteWhile I'm at it...I hate Adam and Nick too!
*sticking my tongue out at all of you*
Ok, I'm done now.
You are right! The oil is fantastic, but I never thought of using it to stop saying ow. I usually just use a pillow! But hey, to each his own!
Ok, I'm going now. Don't have any fun with PK!
HUGS!
grace
Eva, you are one lucky girl, I'm so glad that life is enjoying you.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
Eva-
ReplyDeleteThanks for the idea! I feel a little foolish that I didn't think of it myself... With 2 teens in the house, we also have to take opportunities as they present themselves, in the mood or not. I just got to get me one of those HMW's!!!
Have a fun weekend!
Glad u had some fun/ Have a great time this weekend.
ReplyDeleteJean
I'm jealous too, because in Canada those Hitachis cost $80 at least, and usually closer to $100, plus 13% tax. I've got to go cross-border shopping. Except, what would I say at customs? That it was a hand blender? Yeah, that's it!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to ask. What flavour is 'original'? Citrus, vanilla, woodsy, spicy? Give me a hint, please!
Hugs,
Hermione
Terps~ Go for it!! The oils are great and every girl should have the paddle that her heart desires!!
ReplyDeleteCeeCi~ I'm glad too that I didn't get frizzled. Do you really think it could happen??
Grace~ Nope. No fun at all. Honest.
Paul~ I sure am lucky!!!
Fanny~ Do get yourself and HMW. It's the best!!
Jean~ It was an awesome weekend but now it's back to reality.... I don't wanna go to work!!!
Hermione~ I believe the original is a mix of vanilla and chocolate. Not sure but it's good! And not to worry... on the HMW box it says it's a back massager!!
Hugs~
Eva