Adam is the second best man I know- you are both very lucky people!!Love you Twin
Merry Christmas, Eva! This is my favorite song. I just love it. I even have the movie, Love Actually. Great chick flick! heheHave a great day with the family.Higs,Debbie :)
Awww, Adam sure is a lucky man, and I sure hope he gave you EXACTLY what you want for Christmas!LOVE YOU!HUGS!grace
My sentiments exactly! Merry Christmas Eva and Adam!HuggsTheresa
I know it's April 23rd. But I enjoyed that!HuggsTheresa
Adam is the second best man I know- you are both very lucky people!!
ReplyDeleteLove you Twin
Merry Christmas, Eva! This is my favorite song. I just love it. I even have the movie, Love Actually. Great chick flick! hehe
ReplyDeleteHave a great day with the family.
Higs,
Debbie :)
Awww, Adam sure is a lucky man, and I sure hope he gave you EXACTLY what you want for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!
HUGS!
grace
My sentiments exactly!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Eva and Adam!
Huggs
Theresa
I know it's April 23rd. But I enjoyed that!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa