Believe it or not, the guy down the street has done something similar, in a much smaller scale, of course!
But every night between 7:30 and 9 you can go by his house and tune your radio into the christmas music and watch the show. Since it's down the street, we've gone out every night this weekend to watch the show.
Can't imagine seeing a show like that in real life, just our little show is AMAZING!
Eva, I like Christmas light shows. For some reason, probably financial, the little town where I live, has no lights this year. Love and warm hugs, Paul.
The 15th is fast approaching, How is the bet going? are you going to beat PK? or I mean is Adam going to. Or are you making a house cleaning trip?? LOL Whatever the outcome You have done a fantastic job , working hard and reaping all the rewards. The best part is there are no LOsers, well I guess your both losers...in a good way.. GOOD LUCK>.. c
LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not, the guy down the street has done something similar, in a much smaller scale, of course!
But every night between 7:30 and 9 you can go by his house and tune your radio into the christmas music and watch the show. Since it's down the street, we've gone out every night this weekend to watch the show.
Can't imagine seeing a show like that in real life, just our little show is AMAZING!
HUGS!
grace
There is a house about 30 miles away that does this. Every year on Xmas Eve we go out and look at Xmas lights.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Eva, I like Christmas light shows.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, probably financial, the little town where I live, has no lights this year.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
The 15th is fast approaching, How is the bet going? are you going to beat PK? or I mean is Adam going to. Or are you making a house cleaning trip?? LOL Whatever the outcome You have done a fantastic job , working hard and reaping all the rewards. The best part is there are no LOsers, well I guess your both losers...in a good way.. GOOD LUCK>.. c
ReplyDelete