I can't take it.
I'm going back to the public eye.
I've deleted most posts which refer to my occupation and of course there is no reference to it in my profile. See, the thing is I miss the fun of being "part of the gang."
And I've got some news for the whole world to see.
My twin.
PK.
She's MEAN!!
Now hear me out. I know most of you like her better than me but that's only cuz you don't know her like I do.
First off, I mentioned in passing back in October that my weight should catch hers by Christmas. She went into orbit and was all over me from that moment on. And now? She's scared so she's bumped the date from Christmas to her birthday.
And if that weren't enough, today she informs me that when I lose I have to come clean her house.
I yelled, "I don't even clean my own house.... why would I clean yours?" Oh, okay. So it would be an excuse to see one another again but really, people... listen to me a minute. She's manipulating me into a position where I don't stand a chance! Is this fair I ask you?
It was just a comment. A simple comment. And even with the date being changed she's sabotaging all my efforts. She even called me a bad mother when I told her that I was going to the gym tonight. She said I was abandoning my child. Ummmm... excuse me? The "child" to which she refers is twenty two years old!! And she didn't want to go to the gym with me.
I fought back.
I hit her with my best shot... "At least I cook for my kids when they are home."
PK informed me that she cooks for LJ all the time when he's home. I couldn't resist. I asked her what - exactly - does she cook for him. She says she puts a hotdog in the microwave now and then... or a frozen pizza in the oven.
Hmmm...
Amazing the boy doesn't have clogged arteries already.
What's my point? To let you all know that my twin is taking this weight loss thing way too far. She's encouraging me to eat bad things and to not exercise.
Why?
Because she's scared, that's why!!!
So anyhow....... as much as I love her, guess what I did tonight? I walked for one solid hour at the gym.
So there, twin.
So if you're not busy, stop by her place tonight and encourage her to enjoy that big old staff lunch tomorrow at work.
Footnote- PK here...
Can you believe this? Can you believe she called me evil? Talk about the original evil twin! And to attack both my mothering and cooking skills! When talking about cooking for LJ is conveniently forgot to mention that I also sometime put a Hot Pocket in the microwave for him! And I sometimes make him grilled cheese! So there!!
On the other hand her daughter drives hours and hours to see her parents and what does her loving mother do? She leaves this poor girl home alone merely to go exercise to try to beat me. Or get me beat, whatever.
And one more thing – I have never told her to eat stuff she is not supposed to. Just to eat when she is supposed to because she is never hungry! She is just tormenting me because we are having a big eat fest at work tomorrow! Every goody imaginable! I am not even going into the room tomorrow. I really want to beat Eva, I mean I want Adam to beat her, well you know want I mean.
And yes I really do love her dearly, I will be thrilled when she passes me on her phenomenal weight loss journey, as long as it is after the 15th!
Ok You too you are a hoot!!! I'm not taking sides just going to enjoy the fun!!! I think you both need a spanking for sibling rivalry! Welcome back Eva!!!! I enjoyed it both ways! :-)
ReplyDeleteCarye
Very glad you're going back to a public blog. Your positive message will help spankos... and those that struggle with weight issues too. We figure you're totally safe too. It would take so-so many things to have ever caused you trouble... and it seems like you figured out a way too eliminate even that chance.
ReplyDeleteAs for you and PK... we're pulling for you both! Though, a nice hard spanking probably wouldn't hurt either of you (very much at least!).
:)
Todd & Suzy
Eva, I'm going bi-partisan, I'm pulling for you both, I love you both and I would be happy to spank you both.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on going public again.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Eva, What will happen if its a tie?? Tell the truth you know your evil twin. Is it true she has never ever cooked a turkey?
ReplyDeleteDon't you feel sorry for her today when she walks thru the doors at work and smells all those wonderful goodies. Just a little bit??
*hugs and grins*
Welcome Back, you were missed. I wish both of you much success,
ReplyDelete"doing the happy dance cuz eva's back!!"
C
Yep. like i said..i'm staying out of this!..Have a Happy T.hanksgiving
ReplyDeleteMe too! I'm just going to sit back and watch all the pound shedding and mud slinging!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEva, welcome back. You are just too damn funny to be under cover.
David has a very good question. In the event of a tie....what does happen? Do you have an answer for us? LOL
Love ya,
Debbie :)
glad you're back...we missed you Good luck to both of you on your weight loss.
ReplyDeleteCarye~ Looks to me that by not taking sides you're protecting your own arse!!!
ReplyDeleteTodd & Suzy~ Thanks for the kind words and you're probably right!! A spanking wouldn't hurt either of us!!
Paul~ Are you offering? Me first!
David~ Feel sorry for her? Me? NOT ONE BIT!! I hope she overdosed on chocolate!!! Tie? There will be no tie!!!
C~ Awe shucks. Thanks!
mthc~ Chicken!!!!
Debbie~ Nope. No tie. Don't have to worry about that!!
Anon~ Thanks! I missed being out here!!
Somehow I just knew this thing was going to get out of hand!
ReplyDeleteNext thing you know, Pk is putting sugar in your gas tank so you can't get to the gym and YOU, you will be sending her boxes and boxes of goodies for her to be tempted with.
Why, oh why can't we all just get along!
Pk is even trying to drag me into this. It's just too much!
Well, I better go over and comment on PK blog, I don't want ANYONE to think I'm pickin' sides.
HUGS!
grace
Eva,
ReplyDeleteYou see this is why I don't comment. All the good stuff has already been said! I have nothing to add except.
Simply welcome back.
denise
Grac~ You'll be okay. Hang in there with us.
ReplyDeleteDenise~ Something tells me you have way more to add than what you give yourself credit for!! Speak up, girl!!!
Hugs~
Eva
You two crack me up!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
OK you two need to learn to play nicely, though it was a hoot to read. Glad to see you are back Eva and I'm sure it will all be fine. You're doing truly a great job I am amazed at where you are now. Well done.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Dove
Fun post. Reminiscent of the Fellatio Artist's relationship with her younger sister. The Artist has lost 63 lbs in 6 months, both causing sis to refer to her as a "skinny bitch". The nerd finds her ass to be much easier to grab a hold on when he gets the urge to pink-i-fy it. She finds the endorphines flow quicker when reached through less padding.
ReplyDelete