Friday, November 2, 2007

The Most Recent Meme

4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME

  1. I love to cook
  2. I used to smoke
  3. I'm half way done with my master's degree
  4. I'm definitely not a "girly-girl" even though PK is worried I might start wearing hose with a seam up the back and pink things just cuz Adam and I are going out.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

  1. Fastfood
  2. Tupperware Sales
  3. Telemarketing
  4. Teacher

Four movies I have seen more than once:

  1. Ghost
  2. A Star is Born
  3. Mrs. Winterbourne
  4. Remember the Titans

Four places I have lived:

  1. My parents home
  2. My grandparents home
  3. An aunt and uncles home
  4. My home with Adam

Four Shows that I watch (not necessarily regularly)

  1. American Idol
  2. Will and Grace reruns
  3. Reba reruns
  4. Anything on the food network

Four places I have been:

  1. Vermont
  2. Arizona
  3. PK's House
  4. Niagara Falls

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):

  1. My twin
  2. My boss
  3. My Aunt in Colorado
  4. My kids

Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Peanut butter
  2. Sugar Free Popsicles
  3. Turkey, dark meat
  4. Sunchips

Four places I would rather be right now.

  1. The mountains with PK
  2. I n bed asleep
  3. At a blogger reunion
  4. In a hot tub with Adam

Friends I think will respond

  1. those who haven't done this yet

Four things I am looking forward to this year

  1. Reaching my goal of 157 (or lower) pounds
  2. Being able to eat a salad
  3. Spring Break with PK
  4. Summer vacation

Happy times


  1. Before my father died
  2. Our wedding day
  3. When our children were born
  4. NOW!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Eva, thanks for the meme, I'm a peanut butter nut also.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Reba reruns! You need to catch the show before Still Standing, there are just bad parents and a riot!

    My first salad was wonderful and I was suprised how well I tolerated it. Except for.....well better email you that part!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete