Here's my family's favorite leftover Turkey recipe which was inspired by my twin who just posted a recipe also.....I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Turkey Divan
Open a bag of frozen broccoli and spread into a 9X13 glass baking dish which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Chunk up 2 cups of leftover turkey into bite sized pieces and spread over broccoli.
Mix together:
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup Helman's mayo (must be real mayo)
2 Tbs. curry powder
2 Tbs. lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
Mix well and spread over turkey and broccoli.
Sprinkle two cups shredded cheddar cheese over sauce.
Cover with 8 oz. bag of pepperidge farm stuffing crumbs in the blue bag.
Optional:
Drizzle with one stick melted margerine
Cover with foil. Bake for 45 min. at 350 degrees. This dish is AWESOME with a rice side dish.
**********************************

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Dove
Now if you would just substutitute the rice for the broccoli and it sounds pretty good! Have a great day with the family. Wish we could be there!
ReplyDeleteLove you twin!
Yum sounds delicious! But probably not very diet friendly! :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a great thanksgiving! I think we're sending snow your way!
Love ya big sis!
Carye
Sounds good, but I'll think I'll have to use Best Foods! We westerns don't have Hellmans!
ReplyDeleteHappy Turkey day!
Love,
grace
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.I will have to try the recipe it sounds really good.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Eva, have a great Thanksgiving, love to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
Wow Grace..No hellman's..Who'd a thought!.We have done a recipe like that with chicken and melted cheese instead of mushroom soup.. ( Yeah David..rememember)Pk..broccoli is good for you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving Eva for you and your family Spending mine with parents who are 75 and 73..hope everyone has a great holiday!
Happy Thanksgiving, Eva and Adam.
ReplyDeleteYour recipe sounds good too! Is this a contest now? Cuz, I've been busy and I could add a recipe or two!! ;)
Have a good one.
Gobble Gobble
Debbie :)
The casserole sounds scrumtious and I will definitely be trying it out!
ReplyDeleteNow I think you said something's at PK's site about a couple of casseroles!
Have a great holiday!
Huggs
Theresa
Just so you know, Helman's IS Best Foods on this side of the Rockies!
ReplyDeleteApparently, after Best Foods bought out Helmans they decided to keep the names the way they were because they were doing just fine.
(I know, can you believe I actually looked it up? LOL)
Happy Turkey day, popper just popped so that must mean the turkey is done!
HUGS!
grace
Ah, Turkey Tettrazini, yet another way to use all that left over bird.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.
Dove~ Thanks!! Same to you!!!
ReplyDeleteTwin~ I suddenly have this feeling of pity washing over me for you!! Broccoli is GOOD stuff!!
Carye~ Actually I do it with low fat soups, fat free cheese, no margerine with the cracker crumbs so it's really not all that bad.
Grace~ I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for the whole Helman's thing to send you into a frenzy. I thought helmans' was EVERYWHERE!
David~ It is good. I Love it!
Paul~ Thank you. It's been a very nice day.
mthc~ I hope your day was as nice as ours.
Debbie~ Happy thanksgiving to you too!! Send me your recipes, I'll post them for you if you like.
Theresa~ Actually I did .. i also make poppyseed chicken (with turkey) and turkey tetrazini. This year though I'm skipping the tetrazini. As for the poppyseed, I figured I didn't need to post it cuz I think everyone knows how to make that, yes?
Grace~ No, I do not believe you looked that up. Sweetie, you got too much time on your hands!!!
C.C ~ You too. Hope it was a good one! And you're right... tetrazini is the BEST stuff in the world!!
Hugs to all~
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!