And I thought my twin was the only detail whore out here!!
Sheesh!!!
Details, details... I think you all are a bunch of whores just like my twin!!
Tee-hee....
Okay, okay...
It was no big deal, really.
We were walking out of a restaurant and he hauled off and landed about 4 quick ones on my behinie. I have no idea who was watching or if anyone was even around. I hustled it to the car and didn't look back. I honestly didn't want to know if anyone saw.
And then just tonight we were in WallyWorld. We were in the guy's sock aisle cuz Adam needs a new pair of black dress socks. As we headed down the aisle after he made his selection he started smacking my behinie again... right there!! In WalMart!!! Sheesh, I tell you the man has no regard for my dignity or reputation.
Something I've noticed too is that the slightest smack to my rear HURTS!! I've lost a lot of cushioning so my protection is gone. How DO you skinny girls handle it?
Tomorrow night we're going out. I mean OUT. It's a big deal. We had to buy Adam a new suit for the event and I was thinking a nice, classy, dignified pantset for me however I ended up with a dress... a floor length dress. It's pretty classy and it makes me look THIN... VERY thin which is why I agreed to a dress over pants.
It's a fundraiser event for Adam's work. Pretty swanky. I'm not used to swanky... SPANKY is more like it!!
And speaking of Spanky, I met a couple at the gym last night. We talked as we circled the track. Turns out their last name is the same as mine but we're not related to any of the same people. That's what happens when you have one of those short, sweet, popular last names like Smith or Jones or something. Anyhow, their dog... it's name is Spanky. Of course you KNOW what I thought about THAT. For sure this couple has to be spankos.
And then they tell me he's named Spanky cuz he's such a little rascal. Yeah. Sure. If you say so. Nice cover up, eh?
Anyhow, tomorrow morning I will weigh in and fix the ticker if need be. It's the big one.. dropping below the 200 mark. I just wanna see a ONE!!!! Tomorrow?
You'll have to stop back and see!!!
OOH! I can't wait to see a 1 as the front number!!! SO AWESOME!!! You're such an inspiration! Swanky.. boy, Couldn't handle that I don't think. Don't know how Cassie does it either! :-) Love the dog Spanky! I think you should have pressed further!!! :-) heehee...
ReplyDeleteI knew it! Walmart can be such an inspiration!!! hehe.. Wish my husband would see it that way! Just doesn't think that way! Oh well! :)
Love ya!
Carye
Thank you,Eva, for providing the filler to that most provocative post!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see a 1 at the head of the ticker! Good for you. You are looking swell! :)
Debbie :)
Eva, what Adam gave you wouldn't make Sar go TSK.
ReplyDeleteYou need to get into training to get your butt toned, otherwise Adam won't want to spank.
You will click over into the 1--'s.
I'll be here to cheer.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Can't wait for that "ONE".. another milestone! That's great!! Walmart Huh, sounds just like David..He's always doing that in the stores...I kind of like it.
ReplyDeleteDid anyone else feel a ripple in time when you read this. Eva is going girly and it hurts to have her butt smacked! Strange goings on here!!
ReplyDeleteI am probably the only one out here that is worried about the ticker turing to one. We have a side challange going. Eva say she can catch me by Christmas and I want to hold her off unil at least mid-January. I have no problem with her passing me but I and going to make her work for it. Gives me diet incentive too.
You need to walk and talk with Spanky parents more. You may have stumbled into a nest of us!!
Love you twin
Where is Adam we need to have a talk? Adam start working on those cheeks every day.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy giving Mthc some swats at Wally World and the grocery store.
Spanky's parents sound like Spanko's to me.
1?? your going to do it this weekend!
*hugs and grins*
Yipppeeeeeeeeeeee!!
ReplyDeleteI saw the ticker! You go girl!
Debbie :)
You have just described my favorite fantasies! Congrats I am so happy for ya!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love ya
Huggs
Theresa
Yep, no one tells you when you lose weight the spanking hurts more...but it does!
ReplyDeleteAs for the public swats, been there and I didn't want to know who saw either! :(
Eva, well done girl, you rock. I'm jumping up and down and cheering, I'm getting the strangest looks. *G*
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
WTG! You've hit that new mile marker! Keep it up, and keep buying those dresses, boosts the self-confidence like nothing else when Adam loves how you look in them!
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you for not looking back. I'm not even sure I could ever go back there! lol Hmmmm, but then again, if that would get my butt warmed, it could be worth a go!
~Hugs and congrats again!
Way to go!
ReplyDeleteBesides thin, I bet that dress made you feel really sexy too... admit it. Did you happen to buy any new accessories to go with your stunning new dress, like maybe a cute little evening bag?
I'm so excited and happy for you that I'm sitting here grinning ear to ear. The weight loss is awesome and the change in your BMI is really telling how much your body is changing. Good for you!!
Carye~ The walmart thing isn't all it's cracked up to be...no pun intended. Seriously, when everyone in town knows you, you never know who's watching!! LOL
ReplyDeleteDebbie~ I'm feeling swell too!!
Paul~ We don't really want to hear Sar go TSK do we? Okay so maybe we do!!!
mthc~ okay, okay ..... I admit it.... I kind of like it too!!
Twin~ Christmas is coming!!!!
David~ Adam's busy. Yeah, that's it. Busy. I don't think he's even here. Nope. Not here. I'm not sure where he is but I'll be sure to tell him you want to talk, okay?
Debbie~ Thanks!! Ain't it cool??
Theresa~ You mean I'm living your fantasy? I'm so sorry!! You need to do something about that!!!
Sara~ So it's not just in my head? That's good to know!!!
Paul~ I'm cheering too!!
Maggie~ You are right!! It would be worth it!!
C.C~ Sexy? I dunno about that but I at least didn't feel out of place!!
hugs~
Eva