Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Change all the answers so that they apply to you and post it to your blog.
'Tis the Season to be NICE and KIND to each other.!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Change all the answers so that they apply to you and post it to your blog.
'Tis the Season to be NICE and KIND to each other.!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. I really dislike the smell of pine.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving weekend and true to form, it's up.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually right around New Year's day.
5. Do you like eggnog? Ummmm... no.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A chemistry set. And no, I didn't blow up anything.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A chemistry set. And no, I didn't blow up anything.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My kids. They are in their 20's and I have no idea what they like these days. The past few years we've given them cash and then had a blast watching them spend it.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Adam
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I honestly can't recall a bad gift.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, most of them anyhow. Some get hand delivered at work and stuff.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Santa Claus is pretty good.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Santa Claus is pretty good.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually not till about Dec. 10th however this year we actually started in June.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, that would just be tacky.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The cookies!!!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Way too many to name just one, but if I have to pick just ONE it would be Carol of the Bells and NO I don't mean the Burger King version.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? HOME and I love it.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No, will I still get a gift?
20. Angel on the treetop or a star? I think Adam put a little angel up there this year.
20. Angel on the treetop or a star? I think Adam put a little angel up there this year.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning. Duh. They are Christmas presents... not Christmas Eve presents.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Snow.
23.. What I love most about Christmas? Pretty much everything except shopping. I like being home though... even the atmosphere at work is nice.
Love it! A chemistry set! I would have loved one of those too!
ReplyDeletecarye
Ummmmm,
ReplyDeleteNo eggnog?
No gift bags?
Artificial tree?
Oh wait, you said I had to be nice soooooo,
The chemistry set sounds nice! ;)
HUGS!
grace
Eva, thanks for the meme, I'd enjoy a Christmas with you, as long as I could spend Christmas Eve with mine.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
Let's see..gifts bags and boxes..artificial tree..real tree been there..done that..tree goes up thanksgiving eve..love egg nog..colored lights..favorite gift several but my diamond ring.gold necklace,fireplace and big screen tv are at the top...movies..wonderful life,miracle on 34 th street..like most christmas carols but silent night the most..we do christmas for the relatives at my house..reindeer..you mean there's more besides rudolph..fiberoptic angel treetop..everybody opens one present on christmas eve..it's a tradition and the rest christmas morning..most annoying..if it doesn't snow and it's 80 degrees on christmas.
ReplyDeleteVery good meme and I like your answers. I agree with most of them but I do like the smell of a real tree, we don't have one, but I like the smell.
ReplyDeleteLove you twin.
Really neat meme. :) I decided to give it a try and posted the answers on my blog this morning.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
BIG HUGS
padme amidala