Yeah.
Right.
Sure I do.
How long till spring?
Summer?
Anyhow, I was inspired by a fellow blogger who put her holiday decorations up at her place. I just had to follow suit.
Anyhow, I like it... for now.
I'm off work today. How nice is that? It's a slow quiet day. I'm enjoying it. It's cold and rainy outside. I made a big pot of soup and just had a mug-ful. It's really good.
PK turned her nose up at it but what else is new? She doesn't eat anything that's good for her.
Oh, the computer place called. My computer will be back in about a week or so. It has to be shipped to somewhere in the western part of the country. The good news is that it's under warranty so I don't have to pay. I am glad of that because with Christmas and all... well you know how it is.
Anyhow, I am bored but I'm certainly not complaining. I like having the time to actually get on here and play around.
Maybe I'll go play a game of euchre on yahoo.
Yeah. That's it.
Euchre.
*************************************************************************
Okay so I didn't go play euchre but I did find this:
Nice changes, Eva. Wintry even!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe we are on the cusp of winter. Like you, we had snow last week, freezing rain this morning. YUCK.
I had the leftover turkey casserole for lunch. Even yummy from being microwaved. My husband asked where I got the recipe and I told him it came from one of my blogging friends. He just looked at me kind of funny! hehehehe
All for now.
Debbie :)
I like your winter look! No snow here and I don't miss it a bit--I lived in snowy places more than long enough!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Kallisto
I love the new look! Love it actually!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Like the snow flakes waiting for our first big one. The video was great as well.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Eva, since moving west, I think we have had snow three times in twenty years. Used to like it, not any more.
ReplyDeleteLike your new template, cool girl cool.
Nice video, thanks.
Pk is feeling down at the moment a good girl might cheer her up.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Where do you find these things? Neat video.
ReplyDeleteI not only like your template I have such admiration for anyone who can look at all that code and see anything but Greek - written backwards.
Talk to you later.
Love the template and the video..
ReplyDelete