What is the purpose of a blog if you're not going to blog/blab/give up the goods! You might as well be nothing but an itinerant comment leaver, or, more extreme still, a lurker!
oh you tease you!!! MORE PLEASE!!! Was it in Walmart?? Were you testing an implement? Were you off giving a neighbor a cake that you made? Were you walking the pup???? Oh please more!!!! Did it result in lots of fun afterwards????
That is just pure evil, I say! I agree with everyone up there that says you need a good long hard spanking! lol
I'll beg: Dear Eva, Please, may we have the details of your public spanking? Pretty please with sugar on it? And a cherry on top? (You know, a cherry, the color your butt needs to be!!)*g*
Okay, Eva.....that is so unfair. We need details, vivid description, and anything else that should have gone with this post!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I may be the first, but I sure the heck won't be the last asking for the filler items.
Debbie :)
You are in big trouble girl. I'm telling the detail whore!
ReplyDeleteHuggs (you bad girl)
Theresa
The detail whore has seen this and I have text my displeasure to my twin in no uncertain terms!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the purpose of a blog if you're not going to blog/blab/give up the goods! You might as well be nothing but an itinerant comment leaver, or, more extreme still, a lurker!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you deserved it . . .
oh you tease you!!! MORE PLEASE!!! Was it in Walmart?? Were you testing an implement? Were you off giving a neighbor a cake that you made? Were you walking the pup???? Oh please more!!!! Did it result in lots of fun afterwards????
ReplyDeletecome on! You can tell your little sis!
Carye
Did he duplicate what he saw your neighbors do and swat you on the porch???? Details girl details...
ReplyDeleteHow can you leave us hanging out here like that? Spill the beans...out with it....Expect more on this tomorrow sneaky one.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Eva, you are supposed to be a bottom, not a top. Give with the details girl.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
Eva, you are SOOOO naughty! At the very least you need a long hard spanking for teasing. You know better so that just makes it worse!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dave
That is just pure evil, I say! I agree with everyone up there that says you need a good long hard spanking! lol
ReplyDeleteI'll beg: Dear Eva, Please, may we have the details of your public spanking? Pretty please with sugar on it? And a cherry on top? (You know, a cherry, the color your butt needs to be!!)*g*
~Hugs and have a good weekend!
Exactly HOW public? Like, in a public place with nobody around? Did anybody else see? Was it good?
ReplyDeleteI'm dying to know more!
OMG! Was that you??!! :-) Lilly
ReplyDeleteI think there needs to be more details before we can determine if he was evil. :D
ReplyDeleteWe're waiting..,public spankings ..How cool!
ReplyDelete