Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Am Not ....

.......One to name names but there is a certain blogger out here who will remain nameless.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

I just might have to tell you who it is.

Then again, that wouldn't be nice, would it?

So Okay. I won't name her but you will not believe the incredible s#$% she's been pulling on PK and myself.

We've been getting text messages....

.... with pictures of herself in scenes....

Like THIS:



And THIS:





Playing with toys like this:




I look at these pictures and all I can think is that ..... SOMEONE (who is still nameless) NEEDS SPANKED.

HARD!!!!


See, while this nameless person is having fun in the sun, I have the reality of looking around and seeing things like this.....




And this....




And do you wanna know what I think of all that????



And I think THIS following pic is more accurate than it is funny!!!!!



Happy 2009 everyone!! At least we get the WORST season of the year out of the way FIRST.

13 comments:

  1. Oh My Eva
    Your poor little puppy, he needs boots! That was too funny. I guess someone is on vacation? I won't guess, cause yur not naming names yet.
    Stay Warm
    Andrades Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worse part is 'she who must not be named' isn't on vacation! She lives in paradice, dog-gone-her!! I hope she gets that hard spanking you mentioned.

    love you twin

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, your puppy is too cute! and I love the one showing what u think of winter.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, she who must remain nameless will be punished for her acts of terrorism.
    But she didn't spoil your gathering did she.
    Have a great new year.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eva
    I didn't realize that She was not even on vacation. She actually lives there? Totally not fair!!! Thanks for letting us know PK
    Take Care
    Andrades

    ReplyDelete
  6. mthc~ it's only funny when the snow isn't really flying around!!!

    Andrades Girl~ Well that's not REALLY my pup but we do have pics of him from a hear ago with the same type of snowballs on his poor little legs!! Warm? That's darned near impossible here!!

    Twin~ I hope so too. I mean really... who lives there and then torments their snowbound friends with such cruelties??

    Jean~ if you think that pup's cute you should see my pup... he's WAY cuter than that!!!

    Paul~ Terrorism? Yup!! That's what it is alright!! A terrorist deed!! I hope she gets what she has coming to her soon!!!

    Andrades Girl~ See? Now you know why this is so cruel!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That person needs her butt tormented thats what I think.

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva,
    You are one funny lady! Happy new year!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eva I am so far behind in reading and commenting. I wanted to stop by and say Happy New Year. I am so glad you and PK had a great visit together. Take care and have a good week.
    Ciao
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some friend you have there, rubbing it your face and everything....

    I don't know about you, but I'd seriously think about going to visit this friend...is she's even a friend...

    I mean it really looks like this person is a lot of fun.

    I'm just sayin.....

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I think we should all go to paradise to teach SHE a lesson (and get out of the snow) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eva, I was so envious when I saw the picture of "the nameless one" on a segway. The only thing I can say to that is that the inventor of the segway lives here. Why he does is beyond me. He could live anywhere. Must be the no sales or income tax!

    I miss San Diego and I'm even up for visiting my MIL in Florida right about now. Ice, snow, rain, warm days, freezing cold days and ice to start back the New Year. Geez Louise, I'm ready for spring and we've only just begun.

    Anywho....Happy New Year. May 2009 bring lots of spankings. hehe

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete