Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, PK

To My Twin….





Has it really been more than two years since we first met out here in this wonderful world of blogs?





Time has certainly flown past us, huh? And in two short years we have certainly created a lot of memories.



I remember the first time we met. How can I forget it? I was scarred to death. I just knew that when you saw the real me you’d run back to your car screaming “do NOT follow us!!!”



We dared to climb into your car and you dared to let us…



And the rest – as they say – is history.



That first visit truly was amazing. We were both afraid of having the curiosity satisfied and finding out that the friendship wasn’t what we’d hoped for after all.



Not to be.



We hit it off wonderfully. I mean come on… on our very first visit I tied knots in your flogger. Who else – but a true friend – does that? Who else would even know you own a flogger? And a crop? And a variety of other “tools of the trade?”



Let’s see, our second visit was when you came to help take care of me after my gastric bypass surgery. Much to all of our surprise I was getting around quite nicely and we ended up having a great time then too.



A few months later we were together yet again. This time we hiked through the mountains talking easily and moving freely. That was amazing for me because just a few months before at our first meeting I wasn’t physically able to do that.



And there was Williamsburg and LA since then. Oh, and the whirlwind trip last August to your poolside where we played Bocci and talked about Cornhole.



Ah, yes… my friend… the memories and wonderful moments abound. Not only will I carry them with me forever, I hope to create many more as the years go by.



So – with all that said – on this your birthday I don’t have much to give but I do have this to say… thank you for sticking by me these past two and a half years through the surgeries, the good times, the not so good times… all times.



You are a true friend and I wish you the happiest birthday yet.



So what are you waiting on…. Get your butt in the car and get here already!!!



Can’t wait to see you soon!!!!



I love you twin!!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to an awesome friend. You guys were meant for each other. There aren't any words to describe what you guys have. An extended family member once told me that friends come and go but a "true good friend" is one in a million. Hugs for you both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pk, There are so many things I should say. Just know I love you and a big Happy Birthday to you.

    Lots of hugs,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has to be one of the most beautiful posts ever. I am in awe of your relationship. A real tribute to frienship to true sisters of the heart. And imagine all this started from one little spanking!
    Cheers to your Relationship
    Happy Birthday PK
    Take Care,
    Andrades Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Eva, and Happy Birthday, PK!!!!!

    Big hugs to you both,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva, good times. good memories, may there be many more.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twin,
    I wanted to know you since the first words you ever wrote out here. We started slowly didn't we? Weeks before we even exchanged real first names. Each step was taken so very, very cautiously. But it worked. I have never known anyone like you. I have never let anyone know me like I have you.

    You see by the time you decide to peek around the door when you first came here I already loved you and nothing will ever change that!

    Now keep your pants on (unless Adam has other ideas) we'll be on our way soon!

    Love you twin

    ReplyDelete