There have been so many stories of Paula acting drunk or high or just a litte strange. She says she does not drink or do drugs of any kind but she does sometimes seem addled. Often when she is just talking to the contestents and you actually listen to the words she says she doesn't say anything. She someetimes does not use full sentences or carry out the thought she began with. Something is just not right.
Eva, I just don't get it either. I saw that clip on MSNBC last night. I thought that it didn't rate being the top story on the particular show I was watching. I don't watch Idol very often but I suspect Paula is the entertainment factor. She's kooky.
David, who should spank her? I'm inclined to go along with you on the suggestion but I'm just curious as to who should do it. hehe
There have been so many stories of Paula acting drunk or high or just a litte strange. She says she does not drink or do drugs of any kind but she does sometimes seem addled. Often when she is just talking to the contestents and you actually listen to the words she says she doesn't say anything. She someetimes does not use full sentences or carry out the thought she began with. Something is just not right.
ReplyDeleteI haven't a clue. Is this tonight? Cuz tonight is airing RIGHT now!
ReplyDeleteGuess I better watch and find out what's going on.
HUGS!
grace
Eva, sorry, I don't watch TV, she sounds and looks like she has had a couple of spliffs.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
I think she needs a good spanking.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Eva, I just don't get it either. I saw that clip on MSNBC last night. I thought that it didn't rate being the top story on the particular show I was watching. I don't watch Idol very often but I suspect Paula is the entertainment factor. She's kooky.
ReplyDeleteDavid, who should spank her? I'm inclined to go along with you on the suggestion but I'm just curious as to who should do it. hehe
Debbie :)
I didn't think it was a big deal either. Debbie..i think Simon would like to spank her..and she would probably let him!!
ReplyDeletewe all make mistakes sometimes...I don't know... :-)
ReplyDelete