That's how I feel toward this blog these days. I just don't seem to have anything to say. My libido is still on hiatus and I can't bring myself to care enough to go looking for it.
I don't even update the ticker anymore. Know why? Give or take a pound, the scales have not moved since January. I'm hoping to take another 10 or 12 pounds off this summer but who knows... I weighed 164 this morning.
Two months ago I went for my six month check. My surgeon told me I have a hernia, that he'd keep an eye on it, and if it needed repaired he would also remove some loose skin. Well, it's worse. Then it was the size of a golf ball. Now? It's bigger than a grapefruit. Instead of waiting till August when I have my one year check, I went ahead and called last week. They are getting me in on Wednesday next week. I'll feel better if he looks at it and says whether it needs fixed soon or not. I'm okay with it either way. I just want to know and don't want to let it go too long. I'm kind of hoping he'll fix it since I feel like I look pregnant.
Last summer before we took our big trip when PK and I met face to face for the first time I bought a whole new summer wardrobe. I knew I'd be not wearing them long because of my surgery but I needed summer clothes then so I bought a few things just to get through the summer. And now this year? An idiot - bless her heart - in my life told me I need to take my old things to a lady she uses for alterations. Excuse me? Who in the heck wants to wear clothes that have been altered EIGHT sizes? Yes, eight. You heard correctly. Last summer I wore 24's and 3X's. This summer? I bought all 8's praying that they'd fit. I ordered them on line and hate the hassle of returning things. They FIT!!!! Everything fit darn near perfectly. So how much do I really care about those last few pounds? Not much. I'm so happy with where I am!!!
What else?
Offspring #1 might be moving 10 hours closer to home. She would then only be 6 hours compared to 16. How cool is that? Fingers crossed and praying a lot.
Offspring #2 recently informed us that they haven't been using birth control. That got my hopes up for a grandbaby however, she then tells us they haven't used it for NINE MONTHS... and NOTHING yet. Hmmmm... And #3? I don't want to talk about her. I'm ready to throttle her for a very just reason.
Spanking?
What's that? I'm not interested in that or sex. It all goes with the libido. Once a spanko, always a spanko however I seem to have lost that lovin' feeling. Sure I'd like it back but I don't know where to look for it. And quit telling me to talk to my doctor. That's not gonna happen. I mean I'm only telling you cuz I don't have to be face to face with you.
I'll close with this:
3 people who need spanked -
- The jerk who pulled out in front me yesterday. I was going about 62 mph in a 55. Fairly normal if you ask me. This guy pulled out and then went 40. I had to hit the brakes pretty hard. Grrrrr.....
- The woman who has NOT taken care of something that she promised to take care of for me. Meanwhile she keeps telling me it's taken care of when it's not. Confused? Me, too.
- PK - She always needs/wants spanked - bless her heart!!!!
Okay.. I'm done.
I spewed when I read that your friend thought you should alter last summer's clothes. Donate them! You don't need them as a reminder of just how far you've come.
ReplyDeleteSorry to read about the hernia, those things can be really troublesome. I'm glad you're going to see the doc. about it.
A size 8?!? Way to go, Eva! Even after becoming svelte you still hate to shop? Now, that you should see the doctor about *g* I have to tell you, you're motivating me to work double hard when I start Boot Camp on Monday.
Jerks who pull out in front of you aren't spank worthy, they just need to be knocked up along side the head. And people that give you the spin, they just need a smack across the noggin. And Ms. PK, well I'd say she's definitely spank worthy, look what she did to all of us with FF!!
*hugs*
C.C
I'm with C.C! She needs a spanking for this FF One!!! It is going to kill me to wait another week! Sigh! I'm bummed about the hernia and libido. I think your body is still spinning and adjusting to where you are now. Probably mentally you're still adjusting too. It will come back some day. For now, I just love anytime you post. it doesn't have to be about libido and spanking, heck! Grace wrote about dirty laundry! Give that a shot. We're your friends, and we just love hearing from you, no matter what you write :-)
ReplyDeleteThought of any fun Sudoku puzzles lately?
Love you!
Carye
Hi! You have done so incredibly well with your weight loss. Celebrating buying new clothes for yourself was definitely the way to go. I am sorry to hear about the hernia and hope that you heal soon. I will be thinking of you. As for the spanking and libido, I am sure that must be frustrating for you...I certainly know I have experienced my own ups and downs with libido as have I dealt with my husband't ups and downs - now if we could just be on the same page at the same time...I have no advice other than to say if you need a friend...I am here...and many other friends too. :-) As for the person who cut in front of you and other person in your life I agree not spank worthy...and PK, well, yes she is definitely worthy...and we know she wants it. :-) Please take care! Hugs, Terpsichore
ReplyDeleteI come by here to see what is new with the life of a friend. A whole new collection of size 8. You have come along way in the past year and you had the courage to set forth your goal and loose that weight.
ReplyDeleteJerks that cut you off and drive rush hour on the interstate changing lanes witout the use of a turn signal my two I just shake my head at.
You can write about that great spanking or the silly thing the pup has done. I will always visit to read and catch up on the life of my friend.
*big hugs and a grin*
Eva, thanks for posting, it surely helps when you aren't feeling up to much.
ReplyDeleteYou have gone through an awful lot of changes, I'm sure that you libedo will return in time as will your love for spanking.
There are indeed a lot of bad mannered people about, specially drivers, I doubt that a spanking would cure them.
Eva dear girl, I'm sending you love, healing and strength.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Eva, my friend, I hear you! So....without too many words, I'm sending you one great big HUG! I'll throw in a smile :) for free. hehe
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie :)
I'm with Debbie..everything's been said..You've done great.. be proud!
ReplyDeleteSending lots of hugs!...
I think the news of your daughter moving closer to home is the best. I wouldn't worry about the 9 months an no baby. They just need to keep trying!
ReplyDeleteBoy won't you be an awfully young grandma!
Huggs
Theresa
Twin,
ReplyDeleteI have a fierce love and loyalty to the blogs in general because they brought us together. I do not care one bit what you blog about, or anyone else for that matter. This is where I talk to and hear from so many of the people I love.
You are the one that tells me libidos come and go and always return and so far you have never lied to me so I still believe.
There will always be jerks in traffic, there will someday be grandbabies (and I will come see them) and I think you are right that I always want/need a spanking but you do realize that I never deserve one!
Love you twin -
Why am I not surprised that PK doesn't think she deserves a spanking??? PK...we all deserve a spanking at some point in our lives. Accept it and move on girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm just going to say it, and I don't care if you don't want to hear it....ASK your gyn! It's not going to kill you to ask if this is normal. What could it hurt? It could ACTUALLY help!!!! Good lord woman, you've been through so much already, asking about lost libido should be a walk in the park.
I only say this because I'm your friend and I love you.
Not that you'll listen. But, hey, can you blame a girl for trying?
HUGS!
grace
P.S. Can I be the first to call you Granny?
So glad to see you post again. I've missed you! Now why on God's green earth would anyone alter clothes after losing that much weight. My gosh that was a stupid thing to say. Uhm, update the ticker lady! 2 pounds is 2 more pounds and every pound counts. It's to celebrate so get it up there.
ReplyDeleteGood news about #1 daughter moving closer. That would be so great.
Funny you should talk about jerks on the road because I almost got run off the road yesterday. I guess every state has those jerks.
I'll be praying for you and your dr. appt.
Love,
Lori
Eva - :big hugs!:
ReplyDeleteOf course you must SHOP for new clothes! You've made such amazing changes! And it is really just the beginning!
I think your "mojo" will return - they're just so darn temperamental!
Oh, and PK - yeah, she needs to be spanked :-)
Warm thoughts and prayers from us! Lilly
Hi, Eva! I'm with Grace - I hope you do ask your doc about things. And I hope your hernia turns out to be something fairly easily taken care of! Huggs!
ReplyDeleteReesa
Will be thinking of you tomorrow while you are at your appointment. Please take care! Hugs, Terpsichore
ReplyDelete