In the meantime I can reminisce.
While the 4 of us were stuck in traffic, PK and I discussed things we wanted to remember to post about. I knew that my memory is pretty poor so I whipped out a tablet and pen and started taking notes. I wrote down key words that I hoped would trigger my memory when I got the chance to blog. There was so much I wanted to tell you. Let's see what I can remember. I'll give you each key word I wrote down followed by its explanation.
Leather - See previous post.
Holding out holidays on Adam - See PK's post.
Switching - Now this (I thought) was funny. I was in PK and Nick's room. They were both there. Adam was in our room doing whatever. We were about to head out for supper or something, I think. I was playing around with the new backscratcher Adam and I had given to Nick. Now keep in mind PK is always accusing me of being a switch. (I'm not) The opportunity was just too good. I sat down on the bed and patted my thighs like you do when you call a dog or something. I told PK something to the effect of "come here. We'll find out if I'm a switch or not." She ran from me. I am not sure but I think she really thought I'd do it. (I wouldn't) Okay so maybe it was funnier to me at the moment than it is here in writing but trust me, the look on her face was priceless. Hehehehe
Bamboo - There's bamboo growing in Williamsburg. We got our picture taken together standing in this jungle of the stuff. Okay, call me Yankee but I'd never seen real bamboo growing. I think it was Nick who said "We could call this picture `picking your own'" or something like that.
Shower - Adam's a perve. He LOVED the shower. And do you want to know WHY? For one thing, it was large. For another it had a vertical bar that is perfect for a spankee to hang onto while getting her hide tanned. Dang, wet spankings hurt!!!
T-shirts - PK and I have matching T-shirts which say something on them about twins. The reaction from people was funny. One woman stopped us and told us about a twin festival in her hometown. Ummmm...yeah... I know all about it. Another asked me where my twin was... back at the hotel sleeping. Or is that just what she told us? Hmmm... it WAS a Wednesday and if you read my twin's blog, you KNOW what she does on Wednesdays!! No matter who commented we just went ahead and let them think we are twins. Funny thing is, they probably assumed we really are... just not identical... or are we?
So that's it... that's my notes. Now I just have to get on my laptop and load the pictures. Who knows... maybe I'll find more pictures to show you.
Yup. I found some more!! Here's a favorite picture of mine. On a tour, we each had to wear a name tag. This one was given to PK. She immediately took mine and handed me this one. Eve. Eva. Hmmmmmm.....
And this one was Adam's. Look closely. He was my son. Now that's just SICK. ROFL Would have really been cool if it had said Adam though, huh?
And this next picture proves it. There were spankos way back when. Just look at this alphabetical spanking position chart!!!!
And look what we found!!! A spanking position Christmas ornament!! We bought 300 of them. We're doing our entire tree in them this December!!
And here's some fun little leather things we happened upon.....
And as if all that leather isn't enough to prove it was a spanking community, get a load of this display!! We saw these EVERYWHERE. PK couldn't keep her hands off them!!
We went here:
PK made me try on these lovely hats. Yes, folks, that really is us.
And this is really us, too. While Adam took our picture the correct way, that Nick... he snuck around to our backside. Geeze. The humiliation of it all!!! And they didn't even spank us while they had us there. What's their problem anyhow?? ROFL
Hope you enjoyed my picture tour!!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. What a great vacation. I was in a kitchen store the other day and couldn't help but to look at the items from a broader perspective of possible uses...unfortunately the practical side of me prevented me from buying any...but still fun to imagine... :-)
ReplyDeleteI remember all of those places..been there many times..We have bamboo trees in this area of Virginia too. I see by your pictures you girls have a one track mind..i could picture myself being a switch in that last picture. That would have been fun to try some bamboo out on both of you!
ReplyDeleteSweetie I meant to get here on your last post! It was just wonderful! I was cheering you both as you slipped through the gate. Not that I would ever have done such a thing myself of course.
ReplyDeleteI too love Williamsburg and I have been in those very stocks myself! Tom has threatened to build one for the house before.
I am so very happy that you two were able to enjoy such a wonderful time together. It does sound like you hit all the high spots!
Cassie
Love this post twin! You know I have no idea what Mr. D looked like - I never looked directly at him. Even when Adam was asking if he gave discounts to out-of-towners!
ReplyDeleteI think we are two babe's in the pictures, front and back! I think it was being around Eva and Adam that has really been corrupting Nick!
Now as for Eva being a switch. I don't know for sure - but she did swat my butt more that once on this trip. And as for her holding that wicked bc - I would have run from that if the most vanilla person in the world had hold of it!
GREAT TRIP! I am ready to see you guys any time!
WOW I love it! Great pictures! Fun stuff! :-) You guys are so corrupting your guys! :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya! Love all your trip posts and enjoy having you back!
Carye
I think if you were standing in that last picture, I would have been sorely tempted to swat those tushes myself.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad the four of you had a great vacation together.
Hugs,
Marcus
Fantastic trip! You too are so lucky to have found each other and get along so nicely.
ReplyDeleteYou are also fortunate that your hubbies get along so well.
Now, about your next trip....
Any chance the two of you are heading west?
HUGS!
grace
Two beautiful set of buns. Wish i had been there hehehe
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Eva, thank you for a wonderful post and pics, please don't keep tormenting your twin.
ReplyDeleteI understand that the BS is an evil toy, give the poor girl a break, she's older than you. :)
Ducks and runs!!!!
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
I bet the week just flew by. Fun vacations never last long enough and are gone before you know it. But, you have the next one to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the awesome picture tour! As was mentioned - there does seem to be "theme"! As for switching.... somethings - like the evil BS - just require a swish and a threat - LOL!! Glad you all had such a wonderful time! Lilly
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you guys had such a wonderful time. And I can't tell you how touched I was you thought of me and even took a picture for me.
ReplyDeleteNow while you might be suprised, I don't have a pink Christmas tree. I would however love to shop for a couple of those pink jewels!
Huggs
Theresa
This is really cool, Eva! What a great trip - thanks for sharing it with us!
ReplyDeleteReesa
How fun! You two are so lucky to have such a great friendship and husbands that get along too! Great pics thanks for sharing them with us.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sally
Hey everyone~
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! It was a great trip. I can't begin to tell you what an awesome time we have when we get together. It's been a pleasure to share parts of it with you. I speak for both PK and myself when I say we love you all!!!
Hugs~
Eva